Together with Parada Foundation for helping homeless children and families
Around winter holidays we always find time to detach ourselves from the day to day activities and for at least few moments we are opening ourselves to others. The end of the year is a good moment for beginnings, when each of us sets the New Year resolutions.
The Romanian Software team will start a volunteering campaign that will be carried for the entire duration of 2013, campaign that will comprise projects for different underprivileged categories support.
In December our attention was headed towards Parada Foundation, whose mission is the social reinstatement of children with social exclusion risk – children and families living on the street.
Romanian Software initiative was materialized in two directions:
- We all gathered on the 7-8 December week-end and we prepared Christmas ornaments that will be sold, and the money collected from selling the handmade objects will be donated to Parada Foundation
- We collected expendables for the educational center of the foundation, the Romanian Software employees brought something for the children that are educated through special programs within an educational program supported by School no. 95
If you wish to bring happiness into these children’s lives, we invite you to purchase handmade accessories, made by the Romanian Software team members, find all the details on our Facebook page facebook.com/romaniansoftware
We met the persons managing Parada and few kids at the day center, where kids and families without shelter are coming to eat and were they address punctual problems when they are in need. At the day care center children come to train themselves for street circus shows. Part of the intervention caravan are 20 children, and the scope of the street shows, aside from the fund-rising is the appreciation and dignity of these children that are generally treated with indifference and contempt. For these children the appreciation of others is rarely shown, though an essential part of their social inclusion.
The stories of the street children are sad, children end up on the streets because they are beaten by their families, or in social care centers, or because their families lost their possessions and they put them out in the street to beg, or they just have been born on the street, without chances and we can offer them an alternative.
If you want to know their stories, access the link here.
Software in Cloud pentru un HR inteligent
- Salarizare: soft calcul salarii, Revisal automat
- Pontaj electronic si gestiune concedii
- Administrare de personal
- Rapoarte si statistici HR
- Dosarul electronic al angajatului
- Recrutare angajati si management personal