New rules for establishing the late payment penalties for fiscal debts
The Emergency Ordinance no. 50/2013 bringing changes to the Emergency Ordinance no. 96/2003 regarding the Fiscal Procedure Code and other additional provisions to the Emergency Ordinance no. 29/2011 regarding the debts’ payment installments was published in the Official Gazette no. 320 from 3 June 2013.
Among the most important changes brought are:
- The way to determine the late payment penalties for debts
- Defining the late payment penalties and interests
- Completions regarding the guarantees deposits and debts’ payment installments
The late payment penalties will be calculated as 0.02% from the debt, for each day of delay. Previously, for delays up to 30 days, there were no penalties owed, for exceeding up to 60 days the payment deadline, the penalties were calculated as 5% from the total debt and for exceeding 60 days the payment deadline, the penalties were calculated as 15% from the debt.
The provisions regarding the late payment penalties are applied starting with 1st of July, 2013, for debts with the date of payment after 1st of July 2013.
Software in Cloud pentru un HR inteligent
- Salarizare: soft calcul salarii, Revisal automat
- Pontaj electronic si gestiune concedii
- Administrare de personal
- Rapoarte si statistici HR
- Dosarul electronic al angajatului
- Recrutare angajati si management personal